NEW YEAR MESSAGE OF THE GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE, HIS EXCELLENCY ENGR CHIEF DAVID NWEZE UMAHI, FNSE, FNATE CON, GGCEHF.
1. May the name of God Almighty be sanctified for the blessings of a new year 2023 and for granting us the opportunity to share the joy of a new year filled with prospects of divine interventions in our collective and personal aspirations as a people.
2. We thank God for the grace to overcome the challenges that faced our developmental aspirations in the last fiscal year and for the victories we recorded in our efforts to give the people a God-fearing governance that is based on integrity and dignity.
3. We again commend the people of Ebonyi State to the shadow of the Almighty and pray that the good times and treasures that follow the new year will become golden memories of the future of the various families that make up our dear State.
4. As we hope to mark this new year with renewed energy, zeal and unshaken determination to walk the glory road with resounding success, blessings and gratitude, I rededicate our administration to the social contract with the people of Ebonyi State and hope that the vistas of opportunities vested in our life-changing projects will come to full manifestations this year and beyond.
5. I wish you all a wonderful New Year Celebration and pray for the favour of God upon you in all your endeavours.
6. Happy new Year and please, accept the assurances of the esteemed regards and best wishes of the Government of Ebonyi State.
Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi FNSE FNATE CON GGCEHF
Governor of Ebonyi State