Engr. Francis Odoh Orji was born November 3rd, 1956 at Unwana, in Afikpo North LGA,
Ebonyi State, Nigeria. He is married to Mrs. Nkechinyere Orji with children.
Academics Institutions with Certificates Obtained
- Presbyterian School, Unwana, First School Leaving Certificate, 1970.
- Government Technical College, Enugu, WAEC/ City and Guilds Certificates, 1978.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering 1985.
- University of Port Harcourt, B. Eng in Petroleum Engineering 1998.
- Cornerstone University, Israel, Doctor in Public Administration (Honoris Causa) 2015.
- Geotechnical Engineer, Jebba Hydropower Station as a member of NYSC, 1985/86.
- Site Engineer, Japanese Gasoline Corporation, Port Harcourt Refinery Project,
- Project Engineer, Taisei West Africa Limited, Gas Turbine HRSG Project, Warri, 1988/89.
- Project manager, Taisei Corporation, Port Harcourt Refinery Turn-Around Maintenance 1990-1992.
- Manging Director of Fujinkey International Limited 1992 to July, 2015.
- Member Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE)(No. 10,236). 2000
- Chartered Engineer, Consultant , and Member of COREN.(14,577) 2007
- Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers International, (MSPE), 2002
- Fellow of Nigerian Association of Technologists in Engineering (FNATE)(.F235) 2011
- Member of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Unwana Ward A, since 1998.
- PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Ebonyi South Senatorial Zone, 2003
- PDP House of Representatives Aspirants for Afikpo North/ Afikpo South Constituency, 2011.
- PDP National Delegate for Afikpo North 2014.
- Director, Ebonyi State Community and Social Development Agency, 2007.
- Chairman, Ebonyi State Water Corporation, 2014
- Honourable Commissioner for Water Resources, Ebonyi State, July 2015
- Founding President of Ebonyi Patriotic Forum in Port Harcourt
- Chairman of Port Harcourt Zone Shareholders’ Association
- First Deputy President of Eleme Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture
- President, Men’s Christian Association, Presbyterian Church, Rumuomasi Parish PH(1999)
- President of Nzuko Unwana, Port Harcourt Branch (1994-1996)
- President, National Association of Imo State Students, and (1984-1985)
- President, Ebonyi State Creation Movement, Student Wing.
- Two time Speaker, Students Representative Council, Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti
- Secretary, Engineering Students’ Association FPA (1981/1982).
- President, Unwana Students’ Union, (1977-1979).
- Instituted a prize for the best graduating Higher National Diploma and National Diploma in
Civil Engineering, at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana since 1998.
- Instituted a prize for the best graduating Student in the Department of Accountancy, Business
Administration and Entrepreneurial Studies, Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
Awards/ Honours Received
- African Achievers Leadership Award by Global News Magazine.
- 2015 Distinguished Excellence Award by Worldview Communication.
- Proficiency & Diversity Award by the Chronicles.
- Star Award by Monthly Guide. In acknowledgement of my Leadership Quality 2014/2015.
- National Leadership Award 2015by Sea John Media Services and Seed Foundation.
- Man of the Year Services Award by Monthly Spectator and Vert Partnership Development.
- An Icon of Excellence Award by International Women Empowerment Association.
- Award for Quality Performance by Beema Communications.
- African International Role Model Leadership Gold Award 2015.
By African Times Communication, in recognition of my Quality Leadership.
- National Excellence African Achievers Award for Best Performing Engineer of
the year 2015, By Sparkway Communications, South Africa and Fenam International, Nigeria.
- Zik Legacy Prize for True Leadership National Award by Africa Leadership News Magazine, in
recognition of my immense contribution to Nation Building through my field.
- Award of Excellent Performance by Child’s Dream in recognition of my contribution
to the less privileged in the Society and Community Development.
- Humanitarian International Award by Legacy International News and United Nations Humanitarian
watch in recognition of my outstanding contribution to society through Humanitarian Services and
- Meritorious Diamond Award for National Development, by Corporate and Media Africa Communications
Limited. In recognition of my contribution to the development of Nigeria through Engineering
Profession and Public service.
- The Faithful Community Builder from Ekwueme Age Grade, Unwana.
In recognition of my active leadership in community Development, Peace Building, and Conflict
- Ohamadike Award by Mburubu Community, Enugu State, as a man whose greatness, Community Development
and Philanthropy knows no boundaries.
- Purposeful Leadership Award by the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria, Rumuomasi.
Parish, PH., For a Godly and Purposeful Leadership during my tenure as MCA President.
- Committed Friend Award by his Lordship Bishop Micheal N. Okoro as a Committed Friend
who has contributed greatly to the building of St. Thomas Catholic Church, Unwana.
"We strive to be a high performing commercially viable world class water supply organization".
"To provide potable and affordable water to the people of Ebonyi State in a sustainable manner
to improve living standards".
OUR CORE VALUE
A - Accountability
C - Customer Satisfaction
H - Hardwork
I - Integrity
E - Efficiency
V - Value Driven
E - Employee Development
R - Recognition.